I negotiate property and B&B sales in Port Elizabeth, South Africa; where I combine legal and business experience, with my creative passion for freelance writing and photography.
In my experience, the following aspects are important when selecting an agent:
- Understanding the sale process to its successful conclusion – Over a decade of practice as a conveyancer and over 16 years as an estate agent
- Relevant legal knowledge – I practiced as a conveyancer for 12 years, attended to many issues relating to property transfers, and wrote and passed the CEA (2002), PPRE, and MPRE designation exams (2013)
- Experience as an estate agent – 16 years experience
- Accuracy in determining market value – Presently, the deviation between my valuation to the eventual sale price is on average less than 1.5%
- Attention to detail – I am incredibly detail orientated because it is often the small details that cause problems in transactions
- Ability to leverage allied professionals – I work with allied professionals that I have found to be efficient, professional, and friendly. The proactive involvement of these professionals have saved my clients much distress, money, and afforded them peace of mind knowing they are being taken care of.
- Ability to convert knowledge & experience into value for the client – I leverage my knowledge of more complex property characteristics to add value or factor into the decision-making process.
- Experienced in Deceased Estate sales – having sold many properties for private and institutional executors
I look forward to getting to know you better and assisting in making your property dreams a reality.” Clinton Begley