“Welcome! I help people sell properties and businesses in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Life is a journey, as is your development as a professional. I an make a transaction look effortless because of the nation of:
- a four year law degree,
- over 14 years of legal practice (as an attorney, notary, and conveyancer),
- over 15 years of negotiating and brokering real estate deals;
- electing to write the profession designation exams (Professional Practitioner: Real Estate & Master Practitioner: Real Estate);
- my passion for constant learning and augmenting my skills; and
- most of all practical real world experience.
I am presently completing the last module for an MBA and the experience has been incredible.
It was a personal decision to focus my energies on real estate. It has taken me well over a decade to be at this point in my career where I can offer a truly unique package of experience, knowledge, skills, and creativity.
And most of all, I get awesome results for my clients.” Clinton Begley
I am proudly associated with the following professional bodies/associations: